Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Starting over

I can't believe that the last time I blogged here was May.  Not much has happened since then, other then I fell off the dieting wagon!

But I have been inspired anew!  A friend of mine has started a new blog and is having similar struggles. 
With arms open wide.  I'm going to try and keep pace with her, and hopefully we can help each other.

So, today I started tracking my food/calories again.  This one is important for me, as I lose track of what I've eaten and how quickly it adds up if I don't track it. I'm back working in the office too, so this will help, as my lunch is pre-packed (I love Hilary!) and if I don't take any money with me, then I can't buy any more food! Win-Win.

The biggest thing I need to work on is exercise.  Being sick right now with a bad sinus cold, I'm not really feeling inspired to get out there and get moving.  But my commitment  for this week is to take the stairs at work up the 2 flights everyday.  At least it's a start.

So here we go..... back on the wagon and riding off into the sunset!

No comments:

Post a Comment