- Got an email from school about Liam having another headache
- Got home to find Hilary sick
- Realized I had 20 minutes to get to school to sign up for parent teacher meetings
- Noticed that we are almost out of milk
- 3 math questions took over an hour and all of my patience
- Have my own headache from being in an all day, boring but mentally taxing training session for work
So while I got in lots of walking going to the school and then for milk, I did not go to Tae Kwon Do tonight and I did not substitute with a work out at home.
I did stick to my eating plan, with no extra snacking.
I'm calling the day a wash, having a cup of tea and heading to bed. I'm all out of adaptability.