Sunday, February 2, 2014

Weigh In - February 2

Last Week's Weight - 220.2
Current Weight - 220.2

Weight Lost This Week - No Change


I'm celebrating a week of no change because it's a week of no gain!!  I knew this would be a tough week to lose:  No Wednesday TKD, we had desert (twice!  And we never have desert), lunch out with work friends, and we had a car this weekend, so it meant that we splurged and ate take out on Saturday.

I am also celebrating the fact that I've lost 5.3 pounds in January!  That is a pace that I can be happy with.  If I lose 5 pounds every month I'll be down 60 pounds in a year!!  That would be a great success.

So a new week begins.  Meals are planned.  Lunch is packed.  I'm ready to get February on it's way.

1 comment:

  1. Go you! Anything is better than a gain, that's for sure! And you know what? Dessert never hurt anyone in moderation... it's when people have it after lunch and dinner every day that it becomes hazardous.

    ReplyDelete