Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Week 17- Get Five Squares

How did I do with last week's change?

Week 16: Laugh Out Loud
I've been kinda grumpy in the evenings, possibly from being tired lately, so I haven't been laughing as much as I could.



The Change: Develop a regular eating schedule that keeps you satisfied throughout the day.


This is a timely change for me.  I track my food in MyFitnessPal and had always put it in as 3 meals and 1 snack every day.  But just this week I changed it to 3 meals and 3 snacks.  It hasn't changed the way I eat, but it lets me see how my food is being divided up throughout the day.  The one thing that is important to me on this weight loss journey is that I always have lots to eat and don't feel that I'm deprived or wanting.  Of course, I try to make healthy food choices.  I love having small snacky things throughout the day instead of big meals.  I think this will be another change that quickly becomes a part of my day to day life.

No comments:

Post a Comment