Saturday, August 2, 2014

August Goals

A look back at July:

  1. Stop eating bad "C" word foods for the next 6 weeks.
  2. Attend 8 TKD classes
  3. Run 10 times
  4. Run/Walk 155 km, with at least 50% of my days being over 5k
The only goal that I even got close to reaching in July is number one.  I have (mostly) given up the bad "C" words. I  did have cake for Liam's birthday, obviously.  And there has been a stray ice cream sandwich and cotton candy while on vacation.  But over all I feel good about this challenge and find that I am craving sweets less and less.

As for running, TKD and walking?  July sucked. 6 tkd classes, I only ran 3 times and I only logged 135 km, my lowest month yet.

Moving on...............

My goals for August?

I have no goals for August!


Sure I plan to keep walking, going to TKD, running and eating healthy.  I also recognize that I will be on vacation for 2 week's.  Since I will be visiting my Mom, the healthy eating and walking will be no problem, but I'm not going to track my food or my steps, and obviously TKD will be out.  I will take my running stuff with me and will hopefully get in at least one run, but really, I'm just going to enjoy myself.

Do you give up setting goals in the summer?  Or are you more motivated then?

No comments:

Post a Comment