Monday, April 26, 2010

Water, water everywhere.

They (whoever "they" is" ) say that you should drink 8 glasses of water a day.  The good thing is that I love water.  When I worked at the office I easily drank 8-12 glasses of water a day.  But since working from home it's unusual if I even have 1-2. 

Some if it is because the office was very much drier then our home is.  And some of it was convenience.  I sat next to the water cooler.  I know... the horror of working from home!  I have to get up and walk 10-12 steps to get to the kitchen to get myself a drink of water. 

So starting tomorrow, I am going to try and get back into the habit of drinking water throughout the day.  It's a great dieting trick too. Fill your stomach with water before you eat and you will feel full that much faster.

No comments:

Post a Comment