Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Wednesday Weigh In


Starting Weight - 211.2 on June 1st, 2012
Current Goal - 205 by June 30th, 2012

Today's Weight - 208.8
Challenge loss - 2.4



I'm up by 0.2 this week.  No big surprise there since I spent the weekend on a 3-day trip with Liam's class.  We were VERY well fed the whole weekend with things like turkey or ham dinners, homemade scones, homemade chocolate cake and apple crumble.  There was no portion control and lots of encouragement to help ourselves to seconds.  Which I did.  Too often.

I'm back on track now that I'm home and hopefully I will see the scale moving in the right direction again soon.

1 comment:

  1. Trips are hard and sounds like you had a lot of temptation. Small gain like that is not a big deal. You did great!

    ReplyDelete