Saturday, June 30, 2012

Final June Weigh in


Starting Weight - 211.2 on June 1st, 2012
Current Goal - 205 by June 30th, 2012

Today's Weight - 206.4
Challenge loss -4.8



Once again I didn't make my goal of 205, but I'm still very pleased with a 4.8 lb loss for the month of June!

I don't know what Shrinking Jeans has in mind for July, but I hope that it is something that will really help me get over this hump.  With the elusive "Onederland" just around the corner, I'm feeling very motivated to stay on track, get moving and get fit.  I feel so much better these days then I did even 6 months ago.  I even went running of my own free will this week.  And I'm considering doing it again.

So here's to  finishing well and starting a new month with a great outlook, an achievable goal and the plan to have fun.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for being a great partner this challenge. You did great. I know you'll hit "Onederland" in no time at all.

    ReplyDelete