Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Wednesday Weigh In

Today's Weight - 206.8


We are between challenges over at Shrinking Jeans.  And I've decided not to set a monthly goal.  I've set the goal of 205 so many times and have never made it that, I'm just going to go day to day, week to week and see what happens.

Hilary asked me the other day what my end goal is.  I try not to think of that because the pounds I need to loose to get there seems like such a big number.  I am going to talk to my doctor at my next appointment to see what she thinks, but based on my height and build, most of the indexes say I should be around 165.  I was thinking 175.  Not too far off.

I am still struggling with exercising at home.  I have all these great intentions, but can't seem to get my butt in gear.  Any great suggestions?

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear your at a hard spot! Maybe you could change the time of day you plan on doing it? I do mine right away in the morning, then it's done. It also helps to find an exercise you enjoy doing. Another thing might be finding something you enjoy listening to or watching and only playing it while you exercise.

    Hope that helps! Remember why your doing this and what goals you want to reach. You can do it!

    ReplyDelete