Thursday, March 6, 2014
I am currently suffering from a bad case of the "If only's..."
· If only it weren’t dark out when I got home... I could go for a walk.
· If only there wasn’t snow on the ground… I could go for a run.
· If only it weren’t so cold outside… I could play in the back yard.
· If only I could lose 20 pounds… it would be easier to exercise.
· If only I would exercise… I could lose 20 pounds.
· If only I could get more sleep… I wouldn’t be so tired.
· If only I wasn’t sick… I could do more.
· If only the bag of chips wasn’t open... I wouldn’t eat them.
· If only I didn’t have to work full time… I would have more time to work out.
· If only I had a car… I could get to the gym.
· If only we had a basement… I would have room for a treadmill.
· If only I wasn’t so lazy… I could get up and do something.
· If only ...
Does anyone have a good cure-all for the "If only's..."?