Sunday, July 9, 2017

Week 3 - Half Marathon Training



This is the first week that I made it out to all 3 clinic runs at the Running Room.  The instructors are great and very encouraging.  I had reservations of joining a running group for the half-marathon training as I knew that my pace would be slower then everyone else's.  I may be the slowest, but everyone is so encouraging!  The instructors often double back to run with me after spending time with the faster runners up ahead. I'm picking up tips on stride, form and breathing and as a result my running has improved already, after just 3 weeks.
  • Mon - Boot Camp instead of rest day
  • Tues - 3k run
  • Wed - 4k run
  • Thurs - Boot Camp instead of 4k run
  • Fri -  rest day
  • Sat - rest day instead of 4k
  • Sun - 9k run
Total distance - 18k.

91 days to go

No comments:

Post a Comment