Over the next 6 weeks, if you follow our ACTION plan, you will see results. Real results that you can feel good about, results that will stick because you are not just losing weight, but changing yourself from the inside out.
- Analyze your goals – decide what you want to accomplish over the next 6 weeks.
- Commit to a plan – how are you going to achieve your goals? Put it on the calendar!
- Track your progress – Journal, journal, journal. Whether it’s on your blog or on paper.
- Inspire yourself and others – Supporting other people will inspire you to do your best.
- Overcome your fears – Face them head on, and realize you’re strong and can do anything.
Here is how I'm going to tackle the next 6 weeks:
- Never give up – Enough said. Quitting is not an option.
Analyze your goals
- My goal is to lose 5 pounds per calendar month. But if I don't lose the full 5 pounds in a month, the extra will get carried over. So my goal for April is going to be to lose 7 pounds.
- My goal is to feel healthier and to have more energy. I really do feel better on the days that I exercise, so I need to keep reminding myself of that.
- My goal is to feel great about how I look. This is a new concept for me, and I still find myself wanting to hide behind bulky sweaters, but as I start to feel healthier, I'm starting to want to show my progress more and more.
Commit to a plan
- I will continue with Tae Kwon Do 3 times a week. I have fun, Liam has fun and it's a great workout.
- I will continue to work out at home on the days that I don't go to Tae Kwon Do.
- I will continue to make healthy food choices, while not restricting myself so much that I fall into the old habit of binging on junk food.
Track your progress
- I will continue to use MyFitness Pal to track my food and my exercise.
- I will continue to blog about my journey, so that I can look back and see my progress.
Inspire yourself and others
- I will need to work on this one!
Overcome your fears
- Tae Kwon do continues to be a bit of a fear for me to over come.
- My fear of failure is an area that I need to address. It's so easy to get caught up in thinking that I've had a bad week, so I should just throw in the towel completely because I've already failed.
Never give up
- This ties in nicely with overcoming my fear of failure.
- I will not give up!