Thursday, March 1, 2012

In like a Lion

While the weather is still pretty cold here, March certainly did not come in like a Lion today.  But I've decided that I'm going to face March head on and conquer the lion!

My challenge to myself is to exercise for a minimum of 30 minutes EVERY SINGLE DAY this month.

See that new calendar over on the right?  I am going to keep myself accountable by publicly displaying my success.  And hopefully you will call me out if I fall behind.

Along with my exercise goal I am setting a goal to reach 215 pounds  by March 31st.  That means losing 6 pounds in just over 4 weeks.

I will do this.

What are your goals for the new month?

1 comment:

  1. You go girl! My goal also is to exercise 30 minutes minimum each day (sundays off) and I've found that you can break it up into sections. I did Leslie Sansone's "morning mile" this morning already (15 minutes) and then I will do her "evening mile" workout after dinner. Yesterday I did 3 miles all together (45 minutes). Your goals are definitely reasonable and attainable.

    ReplyDelete