Wednesday, January 2, 2013

No will power

I have absolutely no will power to stop snacking when I'm at home.  I start the day off great, I have a plan of what I'm going to eat, and then somewhere along the way it derails into me convincing myself that just a bite of this, or a small piece of that or that as long as I track it at MyFitnessPal that I won't let myself go over my calories for the day.

Yeah right.

I also spent the whole day telling myself that I'll do my exercise soon, just after I check this email or run that report..... It's amazing how a whole day can slip by and I haven't actually done anything.

Finally at 20:30 tonight, I said Enough is Enough!  I got out the yoga mat and did all of the workout challenges that I've signed up for at Tribe Sports.  I'm still struggling with a bad cold and my nose is pretty drippy, but I made it through lunges, squats, crunches and more.  My legs are sore, but it's a good sore.  I still can't breath, but eh, that's okay, this cold can't last forever (right?)

Tomorrow I have to work at the office.  So not only do I get to walk more (though maybe not the full walk I sometimes do, it's pretty cold out, which isn't good for the whole not breathing thing) but I don't have free reign access to food!  I will pack my lunch tonight and that is all I get.

As long as I can control myself once I get home, all should be good for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment