Tuesday, February 5, 2013

No Candy Challenge


I had a great talk with my SIL today.  She's one of my biggest supporters and can offer great advice on things that I might not see or realize on my own.  She knows that I struggle with a sweet tooth.  She suggested that instead of trying to cut out all sugar or make any drastic changes to what I eat, that I start off with simply not eating any candy for 2 weeks and to see how that goes.

So starting tomorrow (since yes, I had already eaten a piece of candy before I spoke with her this afternoon) I will challenge myself to not eat any candy (including chocolate) for the next 2 weeks.  I've also challenged folks over at Tribesports to do the same.  You are welcome to come and join us, just follow this link.

I know that I won't go out and buy myself candy, but I have very little will power if it's around.  In just the last week I finished off both my Turkish Delight and all the wine gums that I got for Christmas.  Lot's of people at the office keep candy dishes on their desk and I quickly lose track of how many times I scoop one up as I walk by.  So this will definitely be a challenge for me.  I'm feeling up to the task though!


No comments:

Post a Comment