Sunday, March 3, 2013

Weigh In March 3

Starting Weight - 217 on January 1st, 2013
Current Weight - 208.3

Weight lost GAINED this week -  2.9 lbs


Another week with another gain.  And a big gain at that.   It's hard not to get discouraged when the scale isn't going the way I want it to.  I recognize all the things this week that have contributed to this gain, and I'm vowing to have a better week this week.  Having to miss Tae Kwon Do both Monday and Wednesday is a very big factor I'm sure.  Luckily there is nothing going on this week that will cause me to miss any classes.

I'm also going to change my habit of weighing myself daily.  Hopefully if I simply focus on good choices and a healthy life style, the scale will move in my favour at the end of the week.  So I'm staying off the scale until next Sunday.

We are going to continue with the low-carb approach, eating lots of fresh foods and I will commit to working out every day, even the days I go to TKD.  I find it hardest on those days to fit in the home routine I've put together for the week, but I will find a way.

No comments:

Post a Comment