Saturday, June 29, 2013

Dyed Trying


It's been 2 weeks since I ran my first ever 5k run and I've only managed to get out and run once since then.  Turns out that I need a wee bit more motivation then just knowing that it's good for me.  Someone suggested that I find another 5k race and sign up for it.  Then I have a committed date and I've paid money, so I will feel that I have to keep at it.  Good advice!

So on September 28th I will be running my next 5k, a fun looking race called Run or Dye.  I've even formed a team, Dyed Trying, and have convinced some co-workers to run it with me.  The fun part of this run is that at every km mark volunteers throw coloured cornstarch at you so that by the finish line you are a tie-dyed human canvas.


Now I just need to get out running again so that I will be ready to go in September.

No comments:

Post a Comment