Monday, February 6, 2012

Week 6 - Take a Multivitamin every day (2-6-12)

To recap:
Week 1: Drink 14 cups of water a day - Doing well.
Week 2: Get 8 hours of sleep per night - Still struggling with waking up in the middle of the night.
Week 3: Keep off the couch - Doing well.
Week 4: Keep a food journal -Doing well.
Week 5: See the glass half full - I took care of myself by getting a hair cut!  the rest... not so much.  I'm sick, I'm tired, I'm grumpy... 'nough said



This week our small change is to take a multivitamin. Every day. Not just for a couple of days and then the bottle gets shoved to the back of the cabinet and forgotten until you purge expired stuff in 2015. You know what I'm talking about!
Too funny. How do they know that I have bottles at the back of my cabinet? Forgotten? From 2002?

Other then the Flinstones I took as a kid, I've never been a multi-vitamin taker.  I figure I eat a very well balanced diet.  However... the last time few times I've had blood work done my B12 has been low....so low that for a while I had to go into the office every week for a shot.  I'm supposed to take B12 and Calcium every day.  Do I?  No... they are shoved in the back of the cabinet and forgotten.  Till now!

So thanks to the Sisterhood and our 52 weeks of challenges, I'm going to dust off the bottles, check the expiry dates and start taking my vitamins!


No comments:

Post a Comment