Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Shrink Yo Self - Week 8

Starting Weight - 230 235
Current Weight - 222.5 220.9
Goal Weight - 220
Weight lost so far- 14.1 lbs




So. Very. Close.

Since I'm using the Wii for weighing myself I get my weight in kg and have to convert it to pounds to having any idea what it means.  But it does mean that I get a more precise measurement, so I am fully embracing the .9 because that means that the first three numbers are my goal numbers! 220.

I truly believe that a good percentage of weight loss strategy is playing mind games like this with yourself.

There is 1 week left to go on this challenge and I have 0.9 lbs to lose.  So far this week it's not looking good.  I am sitting here typing this while I'm full to the gills from a huge sushi feast we had at the office. I know that an occasional slip here and there isn't going to completely derail things.  However, we also have our big Oscar party this coming Sunday.  For us, the Oscars are as much about the food as they are about the show.  There will be 10 of this year and Hilary and I are putting together a Mexican feast.

So I have some extra work to do this week.  This is the first time that I have managed to lose weight every week for a sustained amount of time.  To make my goal by next week would be amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment