Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Shrink 'Yo Self - Week 5

Starting Weight - 230 235
Current Weight - 222.5 227.5
Goal Weight - 220
Weight lost so far- 7.5 lbs



7.5 pounds in 5 weeks... this is the longest that I have been able to stick to a plan and actually see significant weight lose!  Now I just need to keep it going.  I'm coming down with a cold and I'm worried that this will interfere/be my excuse to not exercise.  And we've rented a car for the weekend which means a lot of running around - without actually running.

Overall though I've done well this past week, sticking to my calories and exercising 6 out of 7 days.  I'm still enjoying the Wii Fit and am finding my stamina improving.  I was also at the doctor this week so I weighed myself on her scale and the Wii is pretty bang on to the weight, so I'm glad I made the choice to add in the extra 5 pounds and use a more accurate scale.

I'm really enjoying the comraderie at The 'Hood and having a place to turn to for support.  It makes a huge difference to know that I'm not alone in my journey.

1 comment:

  1. NO, you aren't alone and you are doing great! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete