Tuesday, January 14, 2014

21 nice things about me

The lovely ladies over at The Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans offered up a mini-challenge last week to go along with their New Year’s Weight Loss boot camp. While I’m not doing the exercise part of their boot camp and I am following along with the group. I’ve never been very good at self-discovery or being able to talk about myself in a positive way, but I did enjoy this challenge.

This Week’s Mini-Challenge

I want you to say, write, type, paint, or WHATEVER medium you choose, THREE NICE THINGS about yourself every.single.day this week. Starting today and ending next Tuesday. That would equal 21 nicey-nice things about you. You can share them with the world, or keep them to yourself. But honestly, you probably should share them, because it will make you feel so much better, and then we can agree with you and make you feel even more spectacular. So do it, m’kay?
Here are the 21 nice things I have to say about myself:


Tell me 3 nice things about yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment